I’m back in Munich now after I spent Easter and the last week in my beloved hometown Dusseldorf (the ones following me on Snapchat will know what happened there ;) —> ORRYGINAL :* ) And I came back with one thing: My braids! There is almost no hairstyle that I love more! It is not a trend, it is never in or out (at least not for us dark skinned girls – braids are always in).
I will tell you some cool benefits of my hairstyle ;) :
- You have more time in the mornings, because you don’t have to brush or style your hair. Just stand up, make a pony tail and leave the house
- When it’s summer and you sweat there will be no hair strains glued on your shoulders
- Whether it’s raining, snowing or storming, my hair always looks dry
- My face skin is smoothed out. Getting braids done pulls my skin so much I still feel it 2-3 days after, I can barely move my forehead, which makes it really smooth
- You are always being asked the same question (How long did it take? Can I touch) Can I pull? How long is your real hair? etc.) and thus have an easier time getting into a conversation with other people
What do you think of braids? Have you had some before or would like to try it out or nah?